Search This Blog

Loading...

Sunday, February 24, 2013

Sunday Style: 29 weeks!

Shirt: Rue 21 [$3 clearance!], Necklace: Kohl's [gift], 
Jeans: Motherhood via Clothes Mentor [$12?], Shoes: Kohl's [$4.99]

I realize I still have my Christmas wreath up...
[don't judge]

I can't believe there are only a possible 11 weeks left!
It is flying by.
Baby Judah will be here in no time at all!
This past week I have started gathering things for his little space.
It is getting me really excited to meet him.
If you watch Downton Abbey then you know Mary Crowley just had her baby and it was a BOY!
My heart was leaping inside of me at the sight of him.
It will be such a surreal moment when we get to lay eyes on our little Judah.

Currently he weighs about the same as a butternut squash! [2.5 lbs]
He is about 15 inches long!
He is growing lots of body fat so he will be toasty when he enters the world, hence why I am getting larger :].
I am feeling great besides my back and lower body hurting a bit.
Bathroom trips are down to about every 15 minutes.
NO. JOKE.

We are getting ready to make a trip to Texas for my brother-in-law's wedding.
I am seriously hoping I don't grow to much more by then because it would be wonderful to fit into my dress.
We shall see!
Here's to another week!!

13 comments:

Sarah said...

You look fantastic! I LOVE your belly! :) I'm so excited for you!

Très bien said...

*Sarah: Thank you!! You are so sweet :]

Ash said...

You're a beautiful mama. Congratulations on the new bundle of joy. They'll make your life all kinds of crazy -- but it's a good crazy! Gods blessing. Cute outfit. Very inexpensive. But don't you wish maternity PANTS/SHORTS were cheaper? Blah. I was lucky if I found $5 less shorts when I was pregnant with my kids.

Très bien said...

*Ash: Thank you! Yes it is so hard to find inexpensive maternity things! I have been so blessed by my mom though. She has purchased a huge portion of my maternity wear :]

Kayla Janachovsky said...

You look great! I host a style link party every Monday and would love for you to join! http://fashionsgreatesthits.blogspot.com/2013/02/the-first-ever-my-style-monday.html

meandmr.com said...

Newest follower here! I found you through the blog hop. You have a super cute blog, I can't wait to read more! You can find me at meandmr.com

-Melanie @meandmr.com

Mary said...

trench coats, baby bumps and really cute shoes!! I love it. you look beautiful!

Très bien said...

*Kayla: Thank you! And thanks for the invite!

*Melanie: WELCOME! I will stop by to say hello!

*Mary: Thank you so much!

Doranda said...

Thanks for linking up. I love seeing other's maternity style! I'll be featuring this in next weeks party.

Doranda
www.watchoutforthewoestmans.blogspot.com

Jenny said...

I love seeing your belly grow, you are so cute! Thanks for linking up :)

LoveCaroline said...

Love your outfit! You are so cute and I am so excited for your next post!

xo
Caroline

lovecarolineblog.blogspot.com

Katie said...

you are so cute! i love your bun!!

Très bien said...

*Katie: Thank you!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...